PlaceIQ uses location intelligence to target consumers in two unique ways: defining users based on where they are now and where they’ve been.
For each tactic, PlaceIQ has a targeting technology: PIQ Segments and PIQ Segments Plus. Together, they define our audiences.
PIQ Segments defines audiences in place and time by specifying a desired location context (tile) where ads should be served based on a descriptive rule set.
How We Build Audiences:
Audiences are created from data sets identified with such things as photos, event listings, purchases, mobile search, social content, place of interest data, auto ownership and affinity, and household demographic data. Data scientists and analysts then package the data into audiences that are ready to be deployed.
- Electronic Shopper: Shoppers who stay up-to-date with the latest media and tech gadgets. They are in the market for consumer electronics, including TVs, laptops, digital cameras, and mobile devices. These shoppers also consume the latest movies, music, and video games. We find this audience in big box locations like Best Buy and Walmart, and smaller retail storefronts of major chains like EB games and GameStop.
- White-Collar Worker: Salaried professionals who work standard business hours, Mon-Fri in a role that does not require manual labor. They typically have advanced degrees in a specialized field and have annual salaries over $50,000. Workers in white-collar professions include lawyers, medical specialists and include professionals in the media, tech, creative, and financial services sectors.
- Casual Diner: Casual diners eat at full-service sit-down restaurants. The bulk of casual dining restaurants are statewide and nationwide restaurant chains. Casual restaurants provide a relaxed atmosphere and moderately priced food. Impression targeting primarily occurs during business hours with an emphasis on meal times and on weekends. Casual dining restaurant chains include Outback Steakhouse, Applebee’s, Denny’s, and Red Lobster.
PIQ Segments Plus
PIQ Segments Plus is an extension of our PIQ Segments product. PIQ Segments Plus allows advertisers to target individual mobile devices based on their location histories.
PIQ Segments Plus allows us to reach golfers on and off the course, shoppers when they’re at home, and business travelers when they’re still at the office. PIQ Segments Plus increases the number of opportunities we have to reach valuable audiences by defining desired behaviors, identifying device histories that share these behaviors, and serving targeted advertising when these devices are later encountered.
- Big Box Shoppers: Frequent shoppers to large volume retailers. This audience shops at big box chains at least once every month.
- Sports Fans: Sports fans that frequent sports bars and clubs, and go to football, basketball, hockey, and baseball stadiums at least once every three months.
- Business Travelers: White collar workers who are seen at the airport, car rental sites, train station hubs, and live in residential areas with more than $100k in annual household income.
Contact sales for more information:
*These fields are required.Powered by Salesforce CRM